A collection of assorted notes from my research over the years concerning the Bishop_Bischoff descendants, as well as for the Mayo, Crawford, Bandy, Maxwell, Miller, Whittleseay, Loflin, and other lines from my side of our family. If you are related, please contact me.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

open tabs, current projects for Bishop and Crawford last few days

Well, I've been busy. LOTS of new information, odds and ends links, etc that I have been getting via email, and through searches, and 1 or 2 phonecalls!
Here goes:
Open tabs right now, about to have to close and get busy with the day:
Joseph Crawford -Findagrave


http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Crawford&GSfn=Joseph&GSbyrel=in&GSdyrel=in&GSob=n&GSsr=161&GRid=20653480&
diff. Joseph Crawford

ALL crawfords in Shelby Co texas on Findagrave


Legacy.com obit finder - Bishop surname- Virginia- statewide

Both SCRIBD and BOX.NET sites where I have documents up- searching in vain for census documents i could SWEAR I had!

Then I've got 3 tabs up for the Porchlight International site for my other blogs, Lauran's sister Jean being ID'd, etc- another area I MUST finish, but just no time left these days for all of this all at once!

NEXT post- my saved session of open tabs the other day on Bishop's that I can't wait to get back to to finish going through all the links!

West VA Vital Records- Bishop brides- STATEWIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Lijit Search Wijit

Visits from my friends

Lijit Ad Wijit

TheBlogFrog Widget